An integrated system that seeks to achieve the visions of the government agencies by aligning goals with procedures and leading to an effective digital government.
- Establishing standards and guides for services, applications, data and technology.
- Identifying and enhancing reusable services, applications and infrastructures.
- Facilitating the integration of key government services.
- Aligning government agencies' technical plans with national initiatives.
- Building the capacity of the institutional structure in government agencies.
- Building performance indicators for investment in IT.
Raising the efficiency of government performance.
Enhancing investment in information technology.
Reducing the total cost at the national level.
Providing integrated government services.
Eliminating duplication and redundancy in IT projects.
Areas of Enterprise Architecture
- Mission and Vision
- Objectives and KPIs
- Organizational Structure
- Work Procedures
- Workforce Requirements
- Work guidelines
- Application Structure
- Applications List
- Application Integration
- SOA Architecture
- Data Entities
- Data Models
- Data Sources
- Data Management
- Network & Security
- Data Centers