The e-Government Program (YESSER) arranges a workshop on “Open Source Software” on Wednesday 6 Rabi 2nd 1438 H in Najd Hall at Riyadh Marriott hotel.
The workshop provides training to government agencies on how to use and utilize open source software. Samples of national experience and success stories will be reviewed.
• Presentation on the organizational framework of the National Vision and optimum investment in open source software
• Presentation on the National Strategy for open source software- present an future endeavors to boost open source software
1. Open Source Software Manual
2. Best Practices and recommendations to support introducing open source software in the government sector
3. List of open source software as an alternative to the off-the shelf tools.