Yesser adopts the e-Government mobile services in order to shift Saudi government agencies to the subsequent phase of the e-services. The “M-Gov” product is envisaged to create an ideal and attractive environment for this type of services in Saudi Arabia.
Yesser has launched formal application of e-government ( Maak ) for Android and iPhone devices .
The new product “Ma’ak” is designed to meet the following objectives:
- Create a common infrastructure for mobile e-Government services.
- Establish a manual of government applications.
- Create a template for government agencies’ applications.
- Develop and publish a manual of mobile e-Government services.
- Conduct contests for members of the developers’ community in the area of mobile e-Government projects.
- Provide financial support to government agencies for mobile e-Government projects.
- Launching a separate portal for mobile e-Government services.